Check the Blog Archive on the left to view and download my other kits or click on the Older Post at bottom of page. All my kits, templates and overlays are FTU as CU/PU etc. No
credit is necessary when using them. I hope you enjoy using the kits as much as I enjoy making them. All I ask is that you do not upload my kits to another site to download. Please Use my links when sharing. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back for a visit soon.

.


Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Candles 2009

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 10 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Yanna
    I have an award for you on my blog to be picked up. Lots of greetings.
    http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome: